WoundSense® provides nurses with the tools they need to effectively manage resident’s skin integrity status that allows for better oversight and outcomes. Our tools let you compare wound photographs from week to week and view all resident skin documentation online from anywhere. Don’t let a wound get out of hand as the desktop manager can quickly help you to assess a resident’s treatment needs by reviewing all documentation online.
- Enhanced visibility to monitor current and past evaluations and treatments which could result in a reduction in time to heal
- Image overlay from previous photograph to capture the wound progression from evaluation to evaluation
- Ability to compare photographs from different dates
- Clock image on camera to insure proper photograph positioning
- Mandatory items required in evaluation to ensure accurate PUSH Tool score
- View resident treatments in management dashboard
- Report of all refused skin or wound checks to ensure follow-up
Review Completed Evaluations
- Review all skin documentation and wound images remotely online.
- All documentation is available immediately after a nurse signs the evaluation.
- Documentation is on the tablet in Completed Evaluations and on the Management Dashboard.
PUSH Tool Report
PUSH Tool report with color indicators showing improvement or decline which allows for quick decision making on treatments.
Evaluation tools are provided on all evaluations to ensure accurate data entry for each resident.