WoundSense® provides many tools to help facilities improve their compliance. From color coding evaluations that are due to providing reporting tools to help keep patient evaluations current, WoundSense® has it all.
- Easy to use – evaluations and photographs can be completed at bedside
- Tap on body part showing the position of wound or tracked/non-tracked skin conditions
- Evaluations for skin, wound and non-ulcer including Braden Scale and PUSH Tool
- Automatic reminders are set by color coding evaluations that are due each week
- Alerts for open evaluations
- Enhanced visibility to monitor current and past treatments
- Robust evaluation status reporting for wound nurses and clinical meetings
- Full listing of open or incomplete evaluations on the resident page
WoundSense® allows users to choose a tablet with a hi-definition camera allowing for admission and readmission photographs as well as wound images. Wound images are used to automatically calculate the skin surface issues using the WoundSense® Surface Area Calculator.
Linear length and width is entered based on nursing clinical measurements.
WoundSense® Wound Drawing
Drawing tool captures all skin surface areas then calculates percentage.